In this guest blog post, Shala shares with us her top five reasons for attending this year’s conference. We think one of the reasons should be to hear her speak in the keynote, of course!
“Without giving too much of my keynote story away, I can easily say that the choice I made in 2010 to attend the IOCDF conference literally changed my life. If you’ve never attended before and are thinking about whether the conference is worth it, let me share the top 5 reasons why this is a conference not to miss…” Continue reading →
- #WalkWithNathaniel Pilgrimage Eve — Cheyney, PA bit.ly/13DlEZA 16 hours ago
- We will not be hosting an #OCDchat tonight, but will be back to our regular schedule next month. 20 hours ago
- We're excited to be at the @APAPsychiatric meeting in SF this weekend. Come by and say hello if you're here! Booth 2023 #APAAM13 2 days ago
- New guest post to the @IOCDF Blog: Recovery is a Journey — Remaining Viligent blog.iocdf.org/2013/05/17/ali… #OCD 3 days ago
- Looking for fun things to do while you are in Atlanta for our OCD Conference in July? Look no further: ocd2013.org/atlanta/ #OCDcon 5 days ago